*Note for Beneteau 405 - this boat only available for minimum hire of 7 days at all times.
LONG CHARTER DISCOUNTS:
During Peak and Summer Seasons: 10% from boat rate for charters of 14 days or longer.
During Shoulder Season: 10% from boat rate for charters of 7 days or more.
INCLUDED IN BAREBOAT CHARTER RATE: (For full list of included boat equipment follow the link at bottom of page)
• Gas barbecue
• Rigid inflatable dinghy with outboard and fuel
• Galley equipment
• Boat cleaning following charter
EXTRAS: (For list of additional equipment available follow link below)
• Boat fuel. $9 per day for boats under 40 feet. $18 per day for 40 feet and over.
• Refundable bond $5000. Deposited at base prior to charter and refundable unless boat is damaged.
• Optional bond waiver insurance. $30 per night for boats under 38' or $40 for boats 38'+. Reduces bond to $500.
• Bed linens $20 per person. Duvet, bed linens and towels. (Pillows included in boat hire)
• Skipper $400 per day (24 hours), plus food.
• Cook $350 per day, plus food.
• Sailing tuition $40 per hour, $280 per day (9AM to 5PM).
• Re-delivery fee $800, for one way charters Bay of Islands – Auckland. Minimum 7 day charter.
• Also available for hire: Dive or snorkel gear, fishing rods, windsurfers and kayaks. See Extra Equipment for more details.
CHARTER START/END TIMES:
• Charters start and finish at either 12 noon or 5 pm, with briefings available up to one hour prior to start.
• A charter 'day' is 24 hours - thus noon Monday to noon Tuesday would be one day.
• Charterers wishing to start at noon and finish at 5 pm, or vice versa, can do so at 50% of boat day rate.
• Charter party must be disembarked by specified finish time.
• An evening start may require first night to be spent alongside dock as night sailing is not permitted for bareboat charters in NZ.
BOOKING CONDITIONS: (For full trems and conditions follow the link below)
• Payments: A deposit of 30% required at time of reservation, with the balance to be paid 30 days prior to charter start date.
• Cancellation: A cancellation fee of $250 is payable if charter cancelled within 90 days of start date. No refund is payable within 90 days of start date unless we can arrange a substitute booking. If so, then $250 fee applies.
TAX: - All costs shown include NZ Sales Tax (GST) of 15%